WWYD? OKW or SS? 2BR renting DVC for early December 2023

:joy::joy::joy:

That’s toddlers for you!

1 Like

right?! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not having a problem quoting on my desktop. But I do have issues on my phone sometimes, so I could imagine that happening. Hopefully just a bad day for the forum’s IT. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My DD-4 (at the time) pretty much only ate popcorn on our October 2021 trip. I definitely got my money’s worth out of that bucket! :joy:

1 Like

It’s been happening to me for a few weeks. Tried both mobile and desktop on my iPad. I hate it because my replies don’t include the originals and I can’t follow threads when people do that.

2 Likes

If you’re quoting a short post you could try clicking the quote bubble and then trim the part you don’t want to quote:

1 Like

What’s the quote button. I only get the quote button when I’ve clicked on the text. As soon as I move my arrow the entire thread gets highlighted.

2 Likes

That’s what happens to me. I clicked randomly on your post and that one word is all that is quoted. If I move the cursor at all it highlights the entire thread.

2 Likes

And we don’t exactly live in the country. Noise from outside is definitely a thing.

And this is exactly why I’m now down to 5 nights at 1 BR BLT or 6 nights at 2 BR OKW. Price is the same. It’s only 4 adults so the space in the 1 BR is adequate. The second toilet is the kicker. I didn’t think of it before but 4 adults in a room need a second option if toilet #1 is occupied. This could be an issue in the morning so the 2nd toilet is for comfort level and really the only reason I was considering a 2BR in the first place.

And here lies the issue. We will be doing PHing with midday breaks. We will be hitting up MK on 3 occasions and maybe a 4th for a character meal at CP. We only plan on doing 1/2 day at AK. When DGS turns 5 or 6, he will appreciate AL better. I’m thinking that is the best time to go for a SV in AK. I do love the resort though. But DD eats like a 6 yr old. She wouldn’t appreciate the more diverse food options.

PHing broken up into morning and afternoon segments (1 HS, 1 AK, 2 EP, 3 MK, 1 rest morning with a character breakfast, 1 rest evening with a character dinner or HDR. Arrival day settle in and get groceries- go to shop to get all the things we forgot. DS for the last morning/ lunch time with a build-a-dino build before heading to airport.

He’s a fairly adventurous eater so far. I’m hoping to expand his pallette past the traditional toddler foods. He loves dishes with onions, bell peppers, different seasonings and textures. He’s only 1 and he eats more foods than his mom! :joy:

DGS is only 1 yr 3 months. The other night we went out to dinner and he ate steamed spinach, chicken cacciatore and carrot soufflé. He passed on the potato wedges, lol.

I never knew you could do this!!

1 Like

It’s what I highlighted below. Do you not see these options in your window when you reply?

I don’t see any of that on my iPad.

This is what I see:

1 Like

Hit reply first

2 Likes

First click reply to someone’s post:

Then the edit window will pop up with those options. It’s the same bar with all the other options like the gear (settings), hyperlink, photo upload, etc.

1 Like

Ah, never noticed that. So it will quote the post I’ve replied to. Hmmmm

You are a genius. Or I’m an idiot. Either way, problem solved. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Liner @limegreenmonorail runs this website and here is a list of all of the free resort activities at the Contemporary! Disney's Contemporary Resort Free Recreation Activities — Magical Resort Guide

2 Likes

It will still be annoying if you’re trying to quote multiple posts at once, but for a simple response it’s a good workaround.

2 Likes

Jeffaahhhhz has taught me something new today. Never knew about the quote bubble.

3 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one.

2 Likes