I currently have 6 nights booked the first week of May 2021 at AKL Jambo (2-bdrm Club Level). I used 200 banked 2019 points and some 2020 points. It does not seem as though the rest of Jambo will be open by then. I am assuming that even if they resume CL bookings before then, they won’t be opening the Jambo lounge for just those 5 - 10 DVC CL rooms.
If you were in this situation, would you go ahead and book somewhere else while things are still somewhat available? Or play the wait-and-see game? I fought hard for this reservation (ie - I walked for a month, missed a walk, sweat it out for a couple of weeks until I got the chance to rebook, then walked again). It’s hard to let it go.