Would you do this?

Hey @profmatt! I think @ryan1 just figured out how to keep your accountant from screaming in terror at your 3 once-in-a-lifetime trips!

Iā€™ve actually seriously considered writing an e-book about WDW planning. Iā€™ve written one about university applications, which is for sale on Amazon, and it makes me literally some dollars per month.

4 Likes

This is a fantastic outcome! Perhaps your Disney one will earn you more dollars per month.

Though I thought you banked in Pounds?

I have spreadsheets that do this for me - figure it out once, and the Excel will do it going forward. The only problem is when I question whether it is working correctly and try to unpack the nested if/min/max statements that are doing all of the heavy lifting. Which I do every time I use themā€¦

Thanks all. I ended up making a reservation which opened up my FPP window and I got the ones I wanted :slight_smile: Luckily I should have the ā€œreal reservationā€ next week (inside 60 days) and can then drop the fake one.

For the recordā€¦ā€œrealā€ ressie came through last week. Hooked it up to MDE, cancelled temporary ressie, FPs stayed intact. Got money for temp ressie today. Well worth it as my FPs are exactly what I wanted.

1 Like