World Showcase in June

I would like some advice on visiting the World Showcase in June. When we went in 2021 we only went to Epcot at night and it wasn’t exactly family friendly (saw a lady throwing up in the walkway from overindulgence). If we go earlier will it be better? Are we going to die from the heat? Does WS ever open earlier than 11 am?

Also I’m fine with adults having fun (and like to do so myself!) and understand it can’t always be avoided. We will be going on a Monday and taking advantage of deluxe EEH.

2 Likes

I assume you know that FEA and Remy are open at park opening. Also, there are many character meet and greets open in WS prior to 11:00 am (you can check MDE each day for the time schedule for that day). From my experience WS is much less crowded between 11 and Noon and then it starts to pick-up. Evenings are the most crowded, even more-so on weekend evenings.

1 Like

WS is open at park open. The festival food booths open at 11:00. If you just want to see the countries ally morning is a great time to do that. If you want snacks from the booths earlier is always better. I would avoid WS on Friday and Saturday nights.

My best advice for all of WDW in June is to invest in some UV blocking umbrellas and neck/portable fans. :grin:

2 Likes

I thought they have ropes up past France and then past Norway early in the morning? No? Is that variable?

Oh hmmm maybe that’s for EE? Or maybe I’m wrong?

Ohh I think you’re right.

I just checked the hours for all the shops in the countries and all but China list 9am as their open time. China opens at 11. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you all so much! 9 am will work but not earlier since we are from CA. I definitely want to experience everything the WS has to offer since it’s the park that’s most different from what we have at Land. I’ll try for Remy as first LL but. Not sure how early that will be!

2 Likes

Last month we walked from France to Norway during EE. Made it to Norway right at regular park opening. I didn’t check to see if any stores were open, but it was really nice to see that area basically empty.

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

We’re always headed somewhere very specific at rope drop. But heck I might just not do that next time and meander around empty WS instead! What a nice way to start a day, right?!

1 Like

It was! We rode Remy and then hoped to make it to Frozen, but the wait was showing 60 minutes by the time we got there. So we went to the Norway bakery instead. Next time we’ll plan on the French bakery after Remy and then take our time wandering the WS. With G+ we don’t need to attempt two rides during EE.

2 Likes