World exclusive: Mousematt wears a mask

And to think you people say I’m grumpy —

I invite you all to share yourselves living your best lives in a mask.

10 Likes

I’m glad you maintained your calm British demeanor and didn’t embarrass yourself by doing something foolish like putting your arms up on a rollercoaster. :rofl:

1 Like

Nor was I screaming. Ahem, @missoverexcited.

3 Likes

They probably would have confiscated your powdered wig if you had

2 Likes

Sorry but screaming and putting up your arms is the only way to ride a coaster.

7 Likes

You should be banned from Disney World.

They love me. I spend a shedload of money and don’t complain about anything.

4 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building will disagree with me about this, I know, but…

You’re correct. Riding with hands up and screaming (or yelling…I don’t tend to scream, ever…but I do yell!) makes the whole experience far more enjoyable. In fact, one of my favorite things to do (to the embarrassment of those who are with me), I like to “scream” with my hands up even when going on the most innocuous of coasters, where the “drop” is roughly 10 feet or less. It amounts to a kind of “dad joke” I suppose, but it does seem to make people laugh…and ultimately enjoy themselves more!

7 Likes

So do I.

Oh. Got me there.

2 Likes

Unabashed hands up, loud woooo-er here. I’ll put my hands down when I’m dead, dang it!

2 Likes

I’m sure they love you too, with all your upcharge events.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I concur!! Those who are stoic and not screaming just aren’t having as much fun.

1 Like

I think @sanstitre_has_left_the_building is allergic to fun.

1 Like

My family in an elevator in Vegas.

10 Likes

Not true. I’m not allergic. It’s just that I tried it once and didn’t like it.

2 Likes

Fair enough, at least you tried.

1 Like

Ooo my family and I do this - we felt really bad one time, though, when we actually scared a kid on the Mine Ride in Cedar Point. He started crying because we screamed so dramatically while going up the hill. Luckily when we got off the kid asked if we were really scared because he wasn’t :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding me why I like you.
In my youth we would also scream things like OMG here come the baked beans and apple sauce then make noises.

Doing what we do best FISHING of course.

6 Likes