Workout

My watch remembers that one year ago, I walked 19,952 steps in Epcot. So far today, zero steps. I guess it’s time to load up some background loops, and head out to the walking trail. What beverage(s) would you prefer, to simulate a walk around WS?

2 Likes

I would love a gray goose slushie or an avocado margarita

3 Likes

Have you tried the Dole Whip float with rum? Is it good?

2 Likes

OH MY GOD YES!

But OP asked about the WS, and I would not get that there. I don’t think you can?
Dole whip with rum is for enjoying while at AK and also for sitting at Poly at dusk
(swoon)

4 Likes

You duped me a little with a “workout” thread to which I would normally have zilch to contribute to! But I still dream of the Bailey’s shake from the UK F&W booth last year. It was worth the extra steps we needed to double back and buy TWO more after I refused to share with my husband.

2 Likes

I had the Baileys shake from the Hole in the Wall bar at DS (is that still there? By RR/Cookes of Dublin) years ago and it was amazing! And I don’t usually drink baileys.

2 Likes

One year ago today I checked out of the GFV and sailed on the Disney Dream. My calendar tells me to “turn off cellular data” and to “ask about the DVC reception”. I think I will go cry now.

10 Likes

10 Likes

It’s still there! (I remember reading that it was allowed to stay open despite the closure of “bars” since it was attached to Raglan Road.) And the shake is still on the menu! THANK you for this tip!!

2 Likes

Boo. :confounded:

Any time!

1 Like

Oh, thanks! For some reason I thought it was at Epcot. But I will pencil that into my touring plan for AK! Sounds delish!

1 Like

Pomegranate beer

1 Like

A refreshing choice.

1 Like

I found it far superior to the grapefruit beer. I think a liquor store near me sells it. Maybe I’ll go get 1 or 6.

Tell me more about this… what country?

I have found the grapefruit one in my town, now a new one to find!

Better to get 6. Easier to carry because of the packaging.

I love the grapefruit, too, though.

It makes my face do this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly, i think it’s only available during Food & Wine

That is sad

1 Like

We got dole whip and rum last year at The WS during the flower and garden.

4 Likes