Woody's Round up BBQ

Hello Again,

Does anyone know when we can make reservations for Woody’s BBQ in HS? My window opens up in the AM and we’d love to go!

Thanks as always!

2 Likes

They’ve been a little vague on when it will open, so the ability to make reservations is still a ways off

Edited: Disney Parks Blog article says 3/23/23

If you stick around here, though, it will almost certainly be posted when a firm open is announced, and ressies too!

2 Likes

I found this (shows an opening date of 3/23/23), but who knows if they have an actual source or not:

I don’t see Woody’s on the reservation page at Disney yet. If I really wanted to go, I might try calling tomorrow when my reservation window opened (after I reserved everything else I wanted of course). Maybe they will have some information.

Fingers crossed that it works out for you!!

2 Likes

Oh I did find that updated article on Disney Parks Blog which does indeed say 3/23!

3 Likes

I know theres been a lot of skepticism about it, but I am hopeful that this will be a kick ass restaurant. They know they need something there and the concept is a great one. I hope they pull it off in true Disney style

6 Likes

If indeed you are looking for Roundup Rodeo BBQ and either can’t get it or it does not open in time for you, my suggestion is to try Hoop De Do in Wilderness Lodge area. It is old time food such as fried chicken, Corn on the cob and such. Play is hilarious.

2 Likes

Reservations will open for this location beginning 2/21

3 Likes

Ugh. So frustrated. Went in to the dining portal this AM at 5:30 to find all reservations for our time in early April already sold out. Does anyone know what time they started taking rezzies?

1 Like

NVM now see the whole restaurant has been taken off the site.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a Tuesday without a Disney ****up!

2 Likes

They were not sold out. Dining goes live at 6am. They have taken it down for some reason. Keep watching today. It will probably go live at some random time.

1 Like

Just came back up. All reservations say sold out again.

Right. So they’re getting there but I don’t think it’s truly live yet

Got it! Whoa- this stuff ain’t for the faint hearted! Thanks for all your help!
I hope someone does something nice for you today!!

2 Likes

Aww thanks. :slight_smile:

I do this stuff because it’s fun. That it’s helpful is just an added bonus! :smiley:

1 Like

Did you get your reservation?

We ended up with 4 reservations for dinner on April 3 (my husband and I were both trying, system kept glitching an error, so we kept trying to rebook a different time but later got a confirmation email that it went through even though we never got confirmation screen).

Planning to cancel the 3 of them we don’t need but wanted to check here first to see if anyone wanted to coordinate the drop.

2 Likes

Just too early for me, I was looking for 9th. I think I’m happy without it though. I’m booking for a friend and she’s never even heard of the restaurant, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.

2 Likes

I did get one for the 5 th! Thanks for thinking of me.

Wow you guys are the best!

2 Likes

I’ll hold them for a bit in case anyone here is still looking before cancelling