Women's sandals

Best women’s sandal type shoe to wear?

I like my Teva “Verra”. They have good arch support, adjustable straps across the top of the foot (just before the toes), and adjustable ankle strap. They stay on, and can fit my skinny feet. I wore them the whole time on my last trip, and never had a problem. Comfortable, great support, great fit.

1 Like

I love the teva olawahu, but admittedly not as much arch support if that is something your feet need. I love them because they are light, can get wet, and are super comfortable for me. They have been a go to since my summers as a camp counselor - secure on my foot and the black ones can even pass off as a casual shoe with a summer dress,

1 Like

I absolutely love my sketchers sandals. Most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned. I have major problems with my feet, so it’s not often I get so say that about a shoe. Good arch support, great on the bottom of my feet (which is a sticking point for me) and they were comfortable from the get go.

1 Like

I love to wear Birkinstock Betula to walk round Disney they are so light weight and do not rub feet and are waterproof for any rain showers you might get👍

1 Like

My experience is it really depends on the type of arches you have. I heard everyone rave about chacos and some others with high arch support. I found those so painful. I needed something flat with memory foam for my arches. So, for walking a long time in the parks, it might be helpful to visit a running store and see what type of arches you have, then buy a pair that fits well for your feet.

3 Likes

This was supposed to reply back to original poster, sorry!

1 Like

I agree with you 100% @Kerryogie. I have high arches and trouble with plantar fasciitis, so I do best in Birkenstocks and Chacos. One of my sons has flexible flat feet and trouble with Sever’s Disease, and he does better in Keens and some Tevas. What works best is very personal!

1 Like

I swear by Abeo and some Dansko sandals. I have high arches, small feet (barely a 6), and susceptible to Achilles inflammation (that’ll ruin a Disney experience like nothing else). I absolutely must have good orthotic support if I am going to be on my feet all day. Abeo shoes come in different support styles so they can work for any type foot - flat, high arch, normal arch - and at The Walking Store retail locations, they can analyze you to see which one works best.

1 Like

Chacos & Alegria. I had foot surgery on the right foot and need it on the left for arthritis. Both of these serve my fussy feet well.

I’m a big fan of Abeos too.

1 Like

Crocs flip flops have always felt amazing!!! I could walk miles and be on my feet for 12 hours and my feet never hurt :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wore Sanuk yoga mat sandals and they felt amazing the whole time!!

1 Like