I’m looking for some input from anyone who has stayed at WL nature view rooms and/or Copper Creek and/or Boulder Ridge Deluxe Studio rooms.
I’m working on (re)planning our rescheduled trip for next April. We’re currently booked for 2 Nature View rooms at Wilderness Lodge. I’ll be traveling with my husband, DS6, DS2, & infant (room 1) and my mom & brother (room 2). When we originally booked our trip for this April, we were only traveling with 2 kids…but it looks like we’ll have an additional traveler by next April. With that being said, I’m a little concerned about space. I was poking around the Disney site and stumbled on the Deluxe Studio rooms offered at Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge. At first glance, the prices didn’t seem too much more than the Nature View WL room. I’m wondering if the slight increase is worth it. I’ve watched YouTube tours, looked at pictures, and read lots of descriptions…but I’d like to hear it from the TP experts.
- Is the Deluxe Studio bigger than the Nature View?
- Would the Deluxe Studio be worth the higher price tag?
- Is there enough room for a crib without jamming up the space?
- Is the pull out couch in the Deluxe Studios comfortable?
- Is the Wilderness vibe still present in CC & BR? (Wilderness Lodge is by far our #1 resort choice. I’m willing to branch out to CC/BR because they’re on the same property and carry the theme to a certain extent. But would we be missing out on the true WL theme by straying to the DVC properties?)
- If it was your choice, would you choose WL, CC, or BR?
I appreciate any and all input you all have on this.