Wizarding World Harry Potter - A Forbidden Forest Experience (UK)

Hey folks!

I was sharing this on the daily thread, but thought it might be appreciated by a wider audience and I didn’t want to clog up the daily thread with even more photos :laughing:

This event is described on their website as follows…

A nighttime woodland trail experience filled with magical creatures and wizarding wonders from the Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ films. Explore after dark the sounds, lights, and special effects that bring the magic of the Wizarding World to life. Guests will also be able to enjoy a wide range of delicious food and drinks at the village!

Set in a beautiful woodland, this nighttime trail experience has been created by award-winning theatrical designers and experiential creators.

We went last year and absolutely loved it. We were so excited to come back this year and were lucky to only get caught in the rain briefly. We had a great time.

Here are my photos…

There are still loads of things that I didn’t take pics of. It’s a great event!

Here are a couple of the light effects that can be shown to best effect with short videos…

19 Likes

I’m so jealous! This looks amazing!!

4 Likes

That looks fabulous! I had to go back and reread your post b/c I thought it was at USO and wanted to know how to sign up for it :rofl:

3 Likes

There are other countries you know :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

This is so cool! Is it only certain time of year? I want to come visit and see it!

2 Likes

They also have this same experience about an hour outside of NYC starting next weekend. It’s near where DD26 lives so we may try to go if I can get tickets. I’d have to travel to NY but was planning a fall visit anyway!

6 Likes

Yes. This year was mid October to the beginning of December.

3 Likes

That’s great that it’s making its way over to you guys :+1:t2::laughing:

Now if we can just get another Hogwarts and the rest of the Wizarding World to the UK, that would be great :partying_face::rofl:

4 Likes

I wish you could get that too!

1 Like

That is awesome!! I’m jealous

1 Like

Did you do this last year, as well?

1 Like

I just reread first post - yes - yes you did!

1 Like

So cool!!

1 Like