Looks like a great day!

2 Likes

DC Day 1 haul

7 Likes

Pusheen!!!

2 Likes

Oh :open_mouth: I hate when this happens!!! Thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

Sadly DC had a stomach bug the weekend before our trip and we are still dealing with it a bit. Things moving more quickly than usual. So at midnight was awakened by DC who did not make it to the bathroom on time. Had to do laundry this AM after rinsing last night so at 8:30 waiting to get through security for early entry to IOA.

1 Like

First stop repairing my elder wand

Hope DC feels better soon!

1 Like

DC felt tummy too upset for rides so we did all the spells in Hogsmeade while I sipped a frozen butter beer. Then Hogwarts express to Studios to watch animal actors. I got to participate

7 Likes

After that went back to resort for lunch. Had bag salad and beyond chicken strips DC and I visited Cabana Bays lazy River and hot tub while DP napped. After cleaning up went to Galaxy Bowl.

5 Likes

Kids Nite Out Babysitter met us and moms are now in date night. The Mummy is a priority.

4 Likes

Got in Horror Makeup Show, The Mummy and Fast and Furious. Thor in line to take Hogwarts to IOA for Hagrids then decided to ditch it and just go get food in Citywalk. Cauliflower Dirty rice at Mardi Gras booth good spice. Waiting to get Veggie Bao next at Bend the Bao

3 Likes

DP and I at Cursed Ccoconut Club last night

9 Likes

Made it rope drop early entry at studios today!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Taps open at 7:46

5 Likes

Got hot butter beer and added instant coffee. Warning hard to get the instant past the foam.
Did all of the Diagon Alley wand spots and now boarding Hogwarts express

6 Likes

DC refusing to take me on Pteranadon Flyer :sob:
In camp Camp Jurassic

6 Likes

3 Likes