Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2014

I thought it would be fun to start a thread for Liners attending Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend events this year! Roll Call!

I’ll be there! Nov 6-11

1 Like

Half for the husband, 5K for me – staying at AKV. :smile:

1 Like

DH and I are doing half, Nov 6-10

1 Like

I’ll be there the 6th-10th staying at SSR. This will be my 1st half!!

2 Likes

Me! Me! Me! POR

1 Like

I think I’m going to get to start at VGF. My running partner is in charge of the room. I’m going to be happy wherever we end up :smiley:

@GrownUpLilo, @mascardofamily, @MinearfulTower, @BreaSC, @Kimluvsdisney - There is a group of us getting together either Thursday night or Friday night before the half - Atlantic Dance Hall - just for fun. We had a ball going with a group a couple of years ago. All are welcome!

I would love that! Count DH and I in!

1 Like

Fun! I’ve never been but will try to make it!

1 Like

Thanks for the invite… will keep it in mind as we get closer

1 Like

That sounds great! I love Atlantic Dance:)

1 Like

Registration opened up yesterday for volunteers. Cheers to the volunteers!
http://www.rundisney.com/volunteer/wine-and-dine-half-marathon/

I’ll be there the 6th - 9th for a few F&W events. I was kicking around the idea of the 5K again this year but it filled up ridiculously fast. Volunteering might be fun, though.

1 Like

Excellent! Keep Thursday or Friday open for shenanigans at ADH. Some friends and I have the 2 Friday culinary seminars booked - 3 & 5 p.m. Spots still open. Join us!

I have a wine dinner at the Flying Fish at 6:00, and the best I can do for that day is to leave work at noon to arrive at 3:00.

(edit) that’s Thursday. Friday I’ll be there all day. I’ll see who’s cooking at those times.