Wine & Dine 2023

Themes were announced today just ahead of registration next week!

6 Likes

I already have my plane tickets and resort booked to come in Saturday to run the half on Sunday. But now I kind of want to do the challenge for figment.

1 Like

FIGMENT!!! RunDisney why are you doing this to me!!! I promised myself no races in 2023…

2 Likes

I love Figment, but I’m not planning on running Wine & Dine this year! I’ve ran W&D 4 times & only had 1 good experience. If I thought the course was going to go through AK again I would maybe consider it.

Exciting. DS11, DS15, and I are new to RunDisney, and we are planning the virtual 5K to prep for marathon weekend and (hopefully) Princess. Awesome to connect with a new way to enjoy Disney.

3 Likes

I don’t remember them doing this before…
A course reveal! runDisney on Instagram: "Calling all #WineDine5K runners 🎉 👟 Get ready to chart your COURSE for fun as your course map is officially here! Get all the details in the 2023 #WineDineHalf Weekend official event guide, now live. #runDisney"

And here’s the 10K course! runDisney on Instagram: "Calling all #WineDine10K runners 🎉 👟 Get ready to chart your COURSE for fun as your event map is officially here! Get all the details in the 2023 #WineDineHalf Weekend official event guide, now live. #runDisney"

And the half!runDisney on Instagram: "Calling all #WineDineHalf runners 🎉 👟 Get ready to chart your COURSE for fun as your event map is officially here! Get all the details in the 2023 #WineDineHalf Weekend official event guide, now live. #runDisney"

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not running. This looks like the same course from last years Half & it was awful. I loved starting at TTC & running through AK.