Will you be buying pandora?

Have always been looking at the Pandora stuff for my DW maybe now I will have a better reason.

I am looking forward to all the characters they will have!

3 Likes

My wife got a bracelet with the wedding ring charm as a gift for the our wedding. We get her a new charm whenever we go somewhere that has an exclusive(or something indicative of the place), so this will be great for her.

1 Like

You betcha! I can’t wait.

Absolutely! ! Take my money!

2 Likes

Yep, count me in! I’d love a Minnie charm, if they do Tink, then even better!

1 Like

YEAH! I have one already and have a couple chamilla ones on here but now I can get pandora

2 Likes

yes!!! I love my Pandora bracelet - I wear it everyday :slight_smile: I know some may cringe but it has both Pandora and Camilla charms on it - I buy what I like and mostly that is Disney :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, can’t wait. I was going to buy a disney charm in September but I will wait for pandora. This next charm fills my first bracelet. Time to start a new one.

Yay!! So excited!!

I will be getting one for my DD’s bracelet. I am going to stick with Alex and Ani for myself.

1 Like

No cringing here @EthicalAddict - I just get what I like too - my bracelet has mostly pandora charms, but I got fed up waiting to fill it up with birthday and christmas presents, so got some cheap, but pretty sterling silver and coloured glass unbranded charms from ebay (gasp!)

2 Likes

That’s me too. my husband buys directly from the pandora site but when I have bought myself charms they are whatever I like. I needed a key west charm (wanted to complete the vacation theme) and it’s neither. I don’t know what brand it is.

1 Like

So excited to hear this news!!! :heartpulse: I bought a Pandora bracelet last weekend at a charity auction and had no idea that I would be able to add Disney charms. Yay!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I will be buying some for DW. Maybe it will help get her into the Disney spirit for next year.

1 Like

I am sooo bummed that they won’t be released until November! I’m just hoping none of the park specific ones are ones that I can’t live without!!!

Loving the new pandora!!!