Will we ever see Hoop Dee Do Review again?

Basic question: Will we ever see Hoop De Do again? I loved that meal and play.

1 Like

We are hoping it will be back for our trip early June. It’s always a highlight for us.

This link to a Disboards post was posted in a Lines chat a few days ago. I don’t know how accurate everything is, but it sounds promising. Someone staying at Fort Wilderness got a tour of the Hoop Dee Doo building, it’s being refurbished and they hope to reopen soon, but it also says they want to be able to “fill the house” and were waiting for the mask mandates to be loosened, so who knows when that will be. I have my fingers crossed for my first week of May trip.

Hoop De Doo...Any hope for March? | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Yep I saw that on WDW Lines chat. A Liner had a tour as well I believe.

That makes sense due to its layout. Hopeful.

1 Like

The cast were recalled and some new performers cast. But currently they’re working other roles.

I can understand why they’d want to be able to fill to capacity and also get rid of the masks before returning.

I wonder whether Disney decided to take advantage of the downtime to do the refurbishment of Pioneer Hall. A bit like the Fantasmic arena - that work was badly needed for a couple of years but Disney were loathe to close the show for long enough to complete the work. So they decided to go ahead and do it all properly. Maybe the same was true for Pioneer Hall.

2 Likes