Will Trade: Random Covid Info for Targeted WDW/UOR Info (aka Land of a Gabillion Silly Questions)

Same! It would be cool to wave to some Liners!

2 Likes

Spider-Man to me would be much towards the less intense end imho. But otherwise that looks about right.

Edit I’d put Spidey after Storm Force.

Spice road table is no longer table service too. Just the small plates now I believe. Yes I get that for 7 Tiffins and Biergarten get expensive. The girls are saying they only want to eat Italian food with us so I’m planning Mama Melrose’s and Tutto Italia with them. Otherwise I’m getting date meals for table service so I’m doing this adult style. :wink:

1 Like

I’m gonna take a peek at your tp’s in a bit. I have a meeting soon so later today.

1 Like

Also they change their schedule much closer to at USF so keep an eye out for the puppet show in HP. It’s good. After Celestina it’s the best HP show and for kids it’s the best. However Celestina will always have my heart cuz they got my hubby on stage kicking his legs in the air like a can can dancer and he was sober! Lol.

4 Likes

Wow. Bunches of great minds. We should do it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is going to be a Liner party! Any more takers for Epcot on 6/1 and AK on 6/2? Lol. Are these really low days on the Crowd Calendar? ;-).

1 Like

Keep me in the loop, I’d love to pop over and meet more liners!

4 Likes

Based on the number of people on this thread who will be there, no! :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Took a quick peek at TP1: I highly doubt those showtimes will stand when the park closes at 7pm FYI. Bourne will have one after 4:15pm I bet but I doubt there will be anything post 7pm. So just be ready to tweak about a week out.

The 2nd one looks great. Seussland is open after 7pm as well so if you don’t make it through the water rides in time no worries on that. I think you can get away with riding Jurassic Park post a change of clothes if you wear a poncho (mostly for your butt and legs if you’re on the side unless you’re in the front row or two.) This way you might can ride it again after dark.

Undercover Tourist has buy 2 get 4 day tickets right now. That is how our 2 days there in July is now 4! We are also planning to do 2 National Park days and a trip over to KSC.

2 Likes

I’m really bummed because DD21 and I are going to be there but not until 6/7.

2 Likes

Which park or parks? We’ve thought about doing this as well. We are on a National Park quest … to supplement our Disney Park quest of course.

We are going to Timucuan, Castillo de San Marcos, and Ft. Matanzas. DeSoto is also there near KSC. They are not super close to Orlando, but closer than the Everglades. And all relatively close compared to PA!

1 Like

6/7 is our MK day and 6/8 is EP, just in case we overlap

1 Like

6/7 Epcot for me
6/8 Blizzard Beach
6/9 AK

Any of those the same?

I’m on a Disney Park Quest too. Long story…try to make short. Bro lives in NZ so I took son when he was 12ish I think and we did a lot of hiking/kayaking adventures with his uncle. Told DD when she was about that age she could pick a big trip and she wanted to see Pandas…not too many places to see them so what the heck China it is. I made sure we stopped in Hong Kong and Shanghai in addition to Sichuan (where the pandas are) to check those off my list!

1 Like

We have been to China many times (both DD’s are adopted and were born there), but never to Shanghai. It’s definitely on the list for a future trip. We just always seem to go to the same places - Beijing and Chongqing. We need to explore further!

We are not yet to the point of making park reservations. DD21 wants to drink at Disney. I have mixed feelings about her drinking (it’s hard to let them grow up!), but we’re doing it. We need to get moving on that.

3 Likes

That’s wonderful. We did three weeks in China in 2018 and visited Hong Kong, Guilin (just beautiful with the oddly shaped mountains), Chengdu (and a couple hours out of the area into the mountains for pandas a couple of days), Shanghai and Beijing.

8 Likes