Will Trade: Random Covid Info for Targeted WDW/UOR Info (aka Land of a Gabillion Silly Questions)

I was never able to figure out a way to do this - I’m pretty sure you can only see your own resort’s bus schedules. However, the resort bus stop will have a board with next arrival times posted.

However, I haven’t been to WL during COVID and don’t recall if there is a bus to MK even in normal times. I’d take the ferry.

I have taken a bus between MK and WL many times. I’m not sure the boats always have evc access so buses run too. There should be a sign at the bus stop at WL saying when it leaves for MK, but you won’t be able to tell when one is coming to take you from MK to WL.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s a good point. Yes, DM was asked to dismount her wheelchair for the Poly launch. So there has to be a bus.

2 Likes

Bus may be faster but you’ll still need monorail at MK to get to TTC (and the bus will drop you further from monorail than the boat on the MK side). The walk to the bus from GP is up a bit of a hill, if I remember correctly, (and slightly further than the walk to the launch), in case that’s a factor at all!

1 Like

Tomorrow is Day 3 of 3 at AK. We are considering not RDing, but still want to go early to avoid the worst of the heat. Using on-site parking, I’m assuming there is a rush at official opening we’d want to avoid?

Opening is 8am. How long after that should we arrive? I think we’d mainly do a re-ride of Safari and walk trails if we go with this approach.

1 Like

I think arriving even 30+ min later than for a normal RD will help you avoid the opening crowd.

1 Like