Will extended evening hours change?

I’m planning around attending EEH at MK and Epcot. I recently received an email about Disney after hours events they’re doing at MK and HS - on Monday and Wednesday nights. Would this indicate they will be eliminating EEH or running both events? Does anyone know when they would be releasing more dates or updating the calendar? Thanks!

1 Like

As of right now, the After hours event dates don’t conflict with the EEH dates. But Disney hasn’t made announcements about eliminating EEH. I think we will know if/when they stop adding EEH dates to their calendar!

Disney has been extending the chart on the bottom of this page weekly (usually on Fridays)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extended-evening/

We should know if they are extending to January in less than two weeks. They might also make an announcement before it is or is not updated.

3 Likes

We’re going to be at MK on 12/28. TouringPlans estimates the park hours to be 8:00am-12:00am, with extended hours going from midnight until 2:00am. Is the park normally open that late, or is it just the post-Christmas crowds?

Looks like last year for the same date, they were only open 9:00am-11:00pm (with a full hour of early entry, which would be fantastic).