Wilderness Lodge - Queen and Bunk Bed Rooms

Does anyone have experience with the bunk bed rooms at WL? DW, DS12 and DMiL are going for our first deluxe stay in October. DMiL and DS have shared a queen bed when he was younger but I don’t want to do that anymore. Nor do I want to subject my 70 year old mother-in-law to a pull out bed. The Queen + bunk bed seems to be a good compromise.

The pictures make the bunks look like they are twin plus in size. Is that the case?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We stayed WL with bunk bed for Christmas trip. My son is 20 (5’6") and my daughter is 22 (5’2’). A little short for my son (his comment was "you know you are an adult when Disney bunk bed is too short for you). But it is not bad (he is used to the XL twin bed in college). The height is kind of low and my daughter did bump her head once (and learn quickly).

1 Like

@chanj Great news. That is what I was hoping. If you don’t mind my asking, what room were you in and would you recommend it? We were looking at the outer end of the wing facing the Contemporary. (We watched a video and room 3020 had an awesome looking view.)

I cannot remember the room number. It is 6th floor wood view. I requested away from elevator. The view is mostly tree and wood. The balcony is solid so the room is darker – DD is a very light sleeper.
Best wishes

1 Like