Why whole week 7/17-23 no MSELP & Wishes?

Why is the whole week of July 17-23 blocked out for no Main Street Electrical Light Parade nor Wishes fireworks? The Disney site also has no available times for Celebrate the Magic show that whole week. The following week has everything back in place. Is this a scheduled down time?

I can’t say why, but I would expect it to change. They’re still adjusting park hours, I’m sure. It might be a matter of determining if there will be one evening parade or two, one Celebrate the Magic or two, and holding off on announcing times until it’s closer and the schedule is more certain.

A whole week without Wishes just seems unrealistic.

I’m happy to report that now (as of a short time ago today), the official Disney site is now showing both the Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes as available times that week, but not Celebrate the Magic.

And to make things even stranger, Wishes is at 9:00 pm, a whole hour before the 10:00 pm parade. I thought Wishes was usually the later one of the two?

Oh well, their schedules will keep changing all kinds of things, all the time. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

2 Likes

If there are two parades in one night Wishes is usually between the two parades.