Why is Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon not automatically added to the touring plan?

Hello there forum people. I just signed up and did a quick search on this topic and did not find any similar questions and thought of posting it here.

I am visiting Universal Studios on Feb 21 and Feb 22. I tried to copy over the Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry plans and everything seems to work fine. BUT, Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon isn’t getting added to the plan. It shows up as a Return Ticket Option for both Day 1 / Part 1 and Day 2 / Part 2. Yet, it doesn’t show up in the list of all the attractions in the plan. I tried to add it and when I click optimize it gets deleted automatically. It is very unclear what I need to do to plan for this ride in conjunction with the return time tickets.

Any help will be greatly appreciated by my and my son who is going to get a surprise gift of WDW + Universal Studios trip for his 12th birthday.

Thanks,
VJ

For this type of question your best bet is to e-mail webmaster@touringplans.com - they are usually pretty quick to respond.

Just emailed the webmaster… Thank you!