Why does AKL close so early (7pm) during spring break?

OMG are they finally fixing the yeti?!?

2 Likes

I am still seeing mid-April on Disney’s website. Did they post an update to the timeline?

1 Like

the Yeti deserves a break too :wink: :rofl:

He’s been on a break for like 20 years :rofl:

4 Likes

Well… s/he is a major introvert… I mean how many ppl have actually seen Yeti? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh that is suck.
That attraction was on DD6’s height chart.

2 Likes

I saw it on secret liner website blogmickey

2 Likes

My favorite ride in AK (and one of my top 5 in WDW). :cry::cry::cry: I had already come to terms with it being closed when I go next month, but I’m sad others won’t get to ride in April / May.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a major bummer. Even got my kiddo an EE magic band for our park day in april w the prearrival discount. Might have to hide that one for december trip.

2 Likes

Oh man :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone who’s rode Everest with their eyes open :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

He’s kind of screamy/attacky for an introvert :thinking:

2 Likes

Highly doubtful.

Word is they would have to dismantle the entire structure due to how it’s built. #DiscoYeti4Life

2 Likes

After nearly having a heart attack thinking about EE being closed for not one trip but two, I clicked the article: the Disney website still lists EE as being closed “through mid-April,” the attraction is listed “internally” as being closed through April 30, and “the guest-facing calendar” on the WDW website lists it as being closed through April 22. So the good news is that nothing currently lists it as being closed in May.

3 Likes

Oh good might be okay for my late April trip then :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes