Why can I book a room my TA says is unavailable?

This happened to me once. My client asked for a resort change, I check the system and nothing was open. She looked on her own and sent me a screen shot. I went back in and it was available. Crazy! I felt a little stupid because I’m supposed to be the expert, but we’re only as good as the system Disney provides to us, unfortunately.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome!

So we will comment on Disney TA’s. Just spent over 3 hours waiting to get my MDE fixed. I have talked to 5 TA"s having to wait 15 to 60 minutes each to even get through to one. Told them I needed to speak to a IT type person as it was a internet web site problem. Was blown off twice and left on hold and given 4 different numbers to reach IT and was transferred twice. Each time I was put back on hold to return right back to Disney’s TA"s with no resolution to the problem. To put it mildly their system sucks :imp::nauseated_face::rage:

Welcome to the forum

You spoke to CMs (cast members).

2 Likes

we have 2 CL stays booked this year through MVT (Poly this month and Gran Destino in August)

At least one of them was booked before the SWGE opening announcement

Looking back at my emails, they were both called “agency exclusives”

2 Likes

Yep, sure did when I could get a hold of one. Must be one heck of a busy time and the wait was no less than 15" and mostly 35 and 40. Just wanted a IT as I knew the CM didn’t have a clue on how to fix the problem. Not to be I guess as none of the CM’s knew how to get a hold of one and the numbers they had lead right back to them for another long wait. The last one said she could get a hold of one and put me on hold for 40" where I ended right back with another CM.

I was just making a distinction between TAs and CMs :wink:

Sorry you had such a frustrating time.

1 Like

please substitute CM’s for TA’s. I guess CM’s are not TA’s

Exactly my point. Lol

Don’t put the sometimes questionable knowledge level of phone center CMs on the TA name :wink::wink:

2 Likes

All and all be it CM or TA that is answering the calls, the correct information and transfer to those that can handle the current situation is very limited. You also must wait a great amount of time just to find you are back in the same dept. and not the Dept. you need. Round and Round we go.