Who wants to read an eBook on Value Resorts?

Hi everyone!

I asked you all some questions about Value Resorts in order to shape an eBook. Well, the book is done! I’m wondering if any of you would like to help me out by reading through it. It’s only 42 photo-heavy pages designed to help people decide between the 5 Value Resorts.

This eGuide, along with one or two others, will not be for sale, but will be available to all Touring Plans subscribers as more readable extensions of the site. I’m looking for people to tell me anything that may be wrong with it, grammatical errors, factual oddities, substandard photos, etc.

If anyone is interested and can read an iBooks or a pdf version, email me at Brian at TouringPlans.com telling me which format you want and I will send it to you.

6 Likes

I’m a reading teacher, and I find many mistakes in published works. I’ll be happy to edit for you, if you’d like. I’ll email you. :slight_smile:

Very interesting! I would love to read this. Sending you an em.

I’d be more than happy to take a look, have sent an email.

I would not be any help, as I’ve not stayed at a value resort. However, if you happen to do one on moderates… :smile:

Love to see it. Will be staying at AOA Mermaid room in late Sept. Any format including. PDF will work. Thanks.

John
cresthaven272@gmail.com

Oh! I just saw the book on the TP site! I love the map additions!

1 Like