Who wants to help me plan an anniversary trip?

So excited to be heading down June 14-16 for a quick trip (and first adults-only!!) before heading to the Caribbean. We’re celebrating our 10 year and after the last couple of years we really need some time to relax!! Did I mention I’m excited?!

We’ll arrive Friday at 10am and will Uber/Lyft to our resort. How quickly can we make it to the resort and/or parks? We’re staying at Beach Club expecting to drop our luggage and head straight for a park. Would love some input into how I should plan everything. We definitely want to hit a few highlights and just enjoy being in the parks without our kids :sweat_smile: We’re expecting to park hop at least the full day we’re there, but also open to the idea of hopping that Friday if it makes sense logistically. We’ve never park hopped before so I don’t know what to expect. We want to go to Epcot, MK, and HS- we’ve never done HS and our main reason is just to see it and check out Galaxy’s Edge and TSL. We plan on using Genie+ and ILL.

Here’s our must-do’s list for now:

• Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Rise of the Resistance and walk around GE
  • Slinky Dog Dash and walk around TSL
  • Big Thunder
  • Tron
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Small World
  • Happily Ever After

Also, would love to somehow fit in a special meal, nothing too stuffy, but definitely great food, atmosphere and worthy of celebrating an anniversary. I’m open to the parks or nearby resorts for ideas. Thank you all SO much, I’ve been waiting a long time to plan this trip!

6 Likes

In December, we landed at MCO just before 7 AM. We picked up luggage and a rental car before leaving MCO. We arrived at AKL around 8:15 AM. You should need less time, since you aren’t renting a car.

You can probably get inside MK to try for the 1 pm Tron VQ drop that day. If you buy Genie+, you can probably start stacking your LLs for after you arrive.

I would go to HS when you have a full day. You can take advantage of the 7 AM LL first reservation for SDD

Be sure to read the first and maybe the last few posts of The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here and https://forum.touringplans.com/t/bg1-is-back-for-now-book-vqs-lls-and-das/86504?u=stlouie. I don’t think WDW has started the tiers yet.

Topolino’s would be my first choice! :heart_eyes: I like that I don’t feel like I’m sitting on top of my neighbors. CA Grill would be nice, too, but we stopped going after it went prix fixe only. A close second would be Narcoossee’s. Both have fireworks view. We got to watch a proposal at Citricos!

3 Likes