In December, we landed at MCO just before 7 AM. We picked up luggage and a rental car before leaving MCO. We arrived at AKL around 8:15 AM. You should need less time, since you aren’t renting a car.
You can probably get inside MK to try for the 1 pm Tron VQ drop that day. If you buy Genie+, you can probably start stacking your LLs for after you arrive.
I would go to HS when you have a full day. You can take advantage of the 7 AM LL first reservation for SDD
Be sure to read the first and maybe the last few posts of The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here and https://forum.touringplans.com/t/bg1-is-back-for-now-book-vqs-lls-and-das/86504?u=stlouie. I don’t think WDW has started the tiers yet.
Topolino’s would be my first choice!
I like that I don’t feel like I’m sitting on top of my neighbors. CA Grill would be nice, too, but we stopped going after it went prix fixe only. A close second would be Narcoossee’s. Both have fireworks view. We got to watch a proposal at Citricos!