Who counts as a Member for special perks/events?

If I wanted to register for Moonlight Magic or go to the Top of the World or whatever, do my husband and I count as 2 separate members, or just 1 member since we are on the same contract? I ask because our group will be 8, and that’s more than one member can register for. I know that you can bring as many people as are on your room reservation, but we will have 2 rooms. Should we each be a lead on the two reservations? Thanks!

For Moonlight Magic, you get one 4-person reservation per contract/membership, so one per you and DH

However!!! You get reservations up to 10 for everyone on the resort reservation. So if everyone is booked into your resort reservation, you get them up to 10. At least as recently as the soon-to-be-canceled MK MM reservation for April 2020 that I am holding. :unamused:

For the first part of the trip (when MK MM would be if dates next year align with this year), the group will be split into two rooms. Neither WL or Gran Destino (the two resorts I’m waffling between) have club level rooms big enough to fit all of us. And I think I want the club level fastpasses more than the MM.

So then i think you only get as many as on your reservation. Maybe call dvc to check on the rules. I do not know if maybe it works to have you on one room reservation and DH on the other. I don’t think so, but worth asking

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check into it if the dates end up aligning.

1 Like