Which reservation # for room request - costco travel

I have a booking at AKL made via Costco travel. I have a Costco booking # that starts with a C and then a bunch of numbers. In the Costco confirmation they provided a hotel confirmation number (all numeric and starts with 1) and a ticket confirmation number. I used the hotel and ticket numbers to add them to the Disney world app, but now I want to use touring plans to submit a room request. When I view my hotel reservation in the app it shows the Costco reservation number that starts with a C, so I am not sure which to use for my request, as I assumed it would be the numeric only one except for the fact that it’s the other that shows in the app….

1 Like

I would use the number you entered in the app.

1 Like

Several years ago, we used Costco Travel to book a Swan/Dolphin stay. I had to call the hotel to give them my Costco reservation number and they were able to provide a different number that I was able to input into the app (MDE). Not sure if that’s the case with other Disney properties, but you might want to call/email Costco Travel to be sure.