Which of these two 2024 Unofficial Guide covers do you prefer? (Need answer fast)

Was told we need to finalize book cover by … end of day today.

All TRON:

TRON with Cinderella Castle:

• All TRON
  • TRON + Castle

0 voters

3 Likes

Not sure about Spaceship Earth behind

All Tron keeps it simple

3 Likes

The center of the castle cover is just the sky. Nothing for your eye to immediately focus on. All Tron is simple and draws eye immediately.

11 Likes

++ @janamelia and @Jennyhirsch The castle gets lost in the background “noise” to the point that I didn’t realize it was even there

7 Likes

Do both the castle and Tron. The Magic kingdoms castle is iconic and nostalgic. You will reach a larger volume of people. Some may not know the Tron movie everyone knows the Cinderella’s castle at the Magic kingdom

2 Likes

The picture of Tron and the Castle is too busy, too much going on.

Also, the main portion of the picture is just the evening sky, not a Disney attraction.

7 Likes

I don’t like how the Tron only picture cuts off both ends of the train. So I picked the castle one. But honestly, not because of the castle. The castle is really too tiny to care about. But I think seeing at least the front of the Tron train is visually more engaging. The other one looks like you cropped off too much by accident.

1 Like

Tron with MK in the background looks great. Also with that lovely sunset.

1 Like

I think that’s what sold me on option two, with the castle. I like the feeling it gave me–I can ride Tron, and then the castle and the rest of the magic awaits. It makes me want to discover the secrets in the book.

1 Like

For me the all Tron is more visually crisp and clean. The other is too much imho.

4 Likes

Can you zoom in to something closer to this?

1 Like

Can I ask- I just checked my pictures and they are all blue. The canopy changes color for long periods of time ? What colors?

In theory, I’d include the castle. But with this particular photo, it’s very hard to see the castle, so I’d go all Tron.

5 Likes

I like all Tron a bit better. Looks balanced on the cover. The other is a lot of blur in the sunset.

2 Likes

Just Blue and Orange

3 Likes

Which are in keeping with the storyline of the movie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I commented this in chat, but when you zoom in, it is Astro Orbiter. I can’t see the castle in the second image at all. Where is the castle?

1 Like

I voted castle :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see what you are saying but that view should be the castle?

1 Like

I don’t particularly like the one with the castle, but I voted for it because I think that people buying the guide are people who are newer to WDW, and those people need a visual symbol they’re familiar with. A Tron train isn’t visibly Disney enough to provide that.

5 Likes