Which of these bags do you like better?

I’m not a sling fan either but still like it better than that backpack.

I bought a sling-style backpack for my very first trip to WDW in August 2017. As soon as I arrived in Orlando I knew it was a non-starter. Given the heat and humidity I didn’t want anything on my body except the lightest and minimal amount of clothing I could get away with.

I don’t understand how anyone can wear a backpack in Florida!

I would like #1. I would also think it to be wise to give people a choice. I would also like to see them for sale I would love to buy one or two for my next trip.

1 Like

#1 would be an instant-buy for me. I’ve never found bags of type 2 to be as useful or functional.

I would use #1, the backpack. Sling bags never worked for me.

I’d like to try a sling bag for ease of access. So #2. The books recommend a hip pack but room for an a/c sweater and a Splash Mountain change would be appreciated. Still single water bottle space would be a limitation.

I just received an email from TP agency with this included:

8 Likes

We used a backpack on our last trip, I like the look of the sling bag though and it looks like a quality bag.

1 Like

I got really excited when I saw it. I always use a backpack but I look forward to trying this!

1 Like

I brought a sling bag for out last trip. Never again. It distributes the weight differently than a backpack and got really uncomfortable after a few hours. It was also much more annoying trying to get stuff into and out of.