Which is more likely at 183/63 days out, FPP for FOP or pre rope drop breakfast at BOG?

Which is more likely at 183/63 days out, FPP for FOP or pre rope drop breakfast at BOG?

I’d lean BOG, but part of the answer may depend on if you care when your FOP is or just that you have one sometime.

For our July trip we landed BOG at 180+1 and FOP at 60+2, but I think attendance was down in July versus past years which may have helped greatly. Or I’m a wizard at MDE - if DW asks, that’s the answer :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you

the time you want the FOP FPP makes a difference.
I got one on my last trip for 60+1 at 6pm & 60+6 for 10AM
I got an 8:20 BOG about 170 days out, but used reservation finder and moved it to 8am - not exactly sure how far out that was, but maybe 100 or so.
Number of people in your party will also make a difference.
I was only booking for 1 in Sept.
I got BOG 8am for a Dec trip for 2 - I think it was similar about 8:20 160 days out, then a week or two later reservation finder got me an 8am

1 Like

I got FOP for 3 on 60+3 at 330 pm for late October–earliest available searching for party of 3. Lots of later times available. That time wouldn’t work for me but it was there. I’ve never done PPO breakfast, we are lucky to get there for RD.

1 Like