Which hotel?

Hello,

I am going to Orlando in June 2017 (half Disney, half Universal). For the sake of having options, I currently have two reservations made, one for Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace and one for Best Western Universal Plus Inn. In your suggestion, which of these should I choose to stay at for the DISNEY portion of my trip? The Hilton will add a couple hundred to my budget and doesn’t have free breakfast, but overall seems nicer.

Thanks!

I’ve not stayed at either one of those. FWIW, and it may be negligible, I stayed off site last February for a Universal/Disney trip as well. I booked a one bedroom Villa at Bonnet Creek through Booking.com, and for the Disney portion paid less than $500. It was actually close enough and I had a car that I wish I had thought to do it for both parks. At the very least, it was VERY close to HS and EP. For your question though, how much time do you plan to stay in the room? Cost vs. time is my budget determination, if one doesn’t have breakfast but I won’t be in the room, I will get to Publix or order from Garden Grocer to make up the cost.

If you can afford it - go for nicer. You want to enjoy your trip - but if the extra $$ causes you stress save the money

Thank you for your response. We will be staying 4 nights at our Disney hotel.