Which day for HDDMR?

Hey everyone, looking for some advice.
I’m planning a honeymoon in WDW for March. We’ve got 5-day tickets, non-park-hopper, and a reservation for 6:15 Hoop-Dee-Doo on day 4. We’re staying at Saratoga Springs, so initial plan is that’d be an r&r day on which we visit Senses and Disney Springs. We’d either bus from DS to WL, or from SSR to MK, then boat to Fort Wilderness for the show. (no car)
Then I started thinking, would it be better to go to MK that day, using morning EMH, and leave the park “early” (about 5 or 5:30) in time to make the show? This would mean having our r&r be on day 3 which we wouldn’t mind, but cancelling/trying to resched a reservation at Be Our Guest from day 1 and having a shorter day at MK overall. So which would you prefer on a day you’re going to HDD, heading there straight from MK or going from your resort/Disney Springs?

I think I would keep my plans the way you have them. That way if you put in long days on day 4 you have a nice down day to rest. It may also give you more energy for the next days.