Which are the top table service reservations that i should have for our trip in September?

I think Liberty tree tavern will be my choice if I can’t get Ohana. I’ve heard good things.

3 Likes

Lol.

Yes Topolino’s is worth it even if you’re not into characters especially right now since they are just background entertainment and don’t interrupt your meal. However the dinner there is even better.

Also Le Cellier is probably my favorite for food so far at Epcot but all the fancy places like Monsieur Paul and Takumi Tei were closed (I wanted to eat there this last trip and we decided against the Japanese one in Jan 2020 because the next day my brother and SIL were running a marathon and they needed to be carb loading and not eating fancy heavy meals). So if you go there I’d love photos and reviews. I also want to eat at Space 220 when it opens.

3 Likes

With everything being mobile order now I wonder how that works. Who knows what things will be like in September haha. Thanks I will try to get it.

1 Like

Then we will try to get a reservation for topolinos breakfast! I’m really missing CG brunch :cry:

1 Like

I have always wanted to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern but up until this trip there was always a child with me who wouldn’t eat anything on the menu except maybe the vegetable (depending on what it was).

I am so excited to try it!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s not just MO anymore? @vcka?

Sleepy Hollow Question - #5 by vcka

ETA: There actually might have been a walk up line when we were there, but since I did MO I didn’t really pay attention.

1 Like

well… it seems like there are different protocals for each place. Sleepy Hallow was the only one I saw both MO & walk up counters running. Monday at HS Pizza Rizzo only allowed MO. IDK what it’s like everywhere. I personally like the MO only w/ CM entry guards so that I’m pretty much guaranteed a table. I HATE table stalking!!! I know not everyone will like MO only so I expect they will go back to having it available by choice. I HOPE they keep the “TO GO” options!!! I’ve used Kona & Olivia’s To Go and LOVE that option!!!

3 Likes

100% this! I’m hoping they’re smart enough to keep it, assuming kitchen capacity can handle at least some To Go volume when dine-in is back at 100% capacity.

3 Likes

When DH and I were there 2 years ago, we spent WAYYYY to much time there :slight_smile: There was a bartender and I have forgotten his name, but he was fantastic.

3 Likes

I’m excited for that $10 charcuterie board, beer cheese pretzel & a cold one on tap after screaming on tower of terror.

3 Likes

I am totally pciking topolinos over chefs mickeys. i am going in september and i totally wish that california grill would bring back their brunch. would you say california grill or narcooses?

2 Likes

last time i went i couldnt get ohana reservation but i am hoping to get it this time.

2 Likes

lol… i heard boathouse is good. i may try that one.

2 Likes

the sci fi was pretty awesome last time we went. honestly i want to go to hollywood brown derby this time but i think the kids will like scifi better.

1 Like

thanks for your list :smile:

I can’t believe I forgot Casey’s Corner when I was listing quick service restaurants/kiosks I can’t wait to visit. Casey’s is an absolute-must-do, cannot-miss experience on my husband’s list. I’m not that crazy about it, but I do like it, and he loves it. So Casey’s! First lunch in the Kingdom! So glad it’s open!!!

76 Days!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

72 days for me! We might be there at the same time.
I like to get cheese fries at magic kingdom at the end of the night before I leave I sit at the window facing the castle. I tried to explain to my boyfriend that I wasn’t sharing my cheese fries so if he wants some he should get his own (we shared a lot of meals that trip). He got so offended. Honestly sometimes he just doesn’t understand.

4 Likes

with all the things coming back to normal at WDW, will the rest of the princesses be back at CRT?

iwas able to secure a reservation for topolinos for breakfast, Ohana for dinner, and Sci fi for lunch. I havent picked more table service yet because this all depends on CRT.

1 Like

I’m thinking about getting an ADR for La Hacienda de San Angel for my last night in the World. Has anyone experienced the view? Is it good for non-fireworks gazing? Is it good for fireworks? TEN DAYS 'TIL I HAVE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS. OMG. I’M GONNA HYPERVENTILATE, Y’ALL. :scream:

2 Likes

i made reservations this morning at 6am on the dot and most of everything was gone but i kept trying all day and i was able to get some of my table dinner choices.

3 Likes