Which ADRs for grown ups

I finally got my DSIL to agree to a trip with me in September. Tomorrow is ADR day. She has only been once, on a short trip with her DS and family, and her DGD has severe allergies so they prepared all their food in the house they rented.

What hard-to-get ADRs should I aim for?
We’re both 50-something but fun loving grandmas, not into nightclubs per se, but grown up experiences, good food and fun. We will be hoping to get free dining, but also staying at CBR so will have the GCs too.

Raglan Road in Disney Springs was the first thing I thought of. I am a 50 something and I often prefer to try out the bars/lounges. My last trip we planned and ate at Crew’sCup, BlueZoo, Trader Sam’s and Geyser’s Point. None of those needed an ADR but all were fun.

2 Likes

Cali Grill
Sanaa or Boma

Have you been to Jelly Rolls on the Boardwalk?
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar at DS is fun.

Le Cellier
Spice Table
Yachtsman’s Steakhouse

And I’d love to try the Boathouse on my next trip.

1 Like

While I haven’t personally been yet (hopefully this fall), I have heard nothing but awesome things about Tiffins in the Animal Kingdom

2 Likes

Oh! Yes- the Nomad Lounge too !

1 Like

JellyRolls is so fun! It’s been years, but I agree. No age limit on experiencing this one.

I’m early 40’s and if my 16 year old weren’t coming with me this summer, I’d hit it up for sure.

1 Like