Where to get the best deal at Swan

So, for those worried about nonrefundable, I only did this because I’m going next week. You have your reservation with Swan direct, but it’s refundable up to 5 days out. So, you can check what deal is offered a week before you go (when you know you’re really going) and then decide to “go for it” to save a few extra bucks when you know you are go for very sure. And, btw, I started out at POP and this, ultimately is cheaper and better location! And, I saved $100 on tickets by using TP rather than direct with Disney.

3 Likes

Wanted to give a quick shout-out to @JJT and others who helped me know what I was doing with Priceline Express. I had been holding out as long as possible with booking Swan to see if the price would drop any further, but I got to a point where I didn’t want to risk rooms not being available or the deal disappearing altogether, so I went ahead and locked it in at $153/night (before fees, room assigned at check-in) for early Dec. It took about 3 days before the confirmation number would link to MDE, and once it did, I felt safe to drop the dummy package I had that let me book park passes and ADR’s a couple weeks ago. I don’t think I could have found a better situation that will work so perfectly for DW and me, both with price and location. Will miss DME a little, but honestly would probably only have used it to return to MCO anyway, opting to get to WDW and Epcot on arrival day as quickly as possible.

5 Likes