Where to Eat Before 8am MK Tour

We have an 8am Marceline to the Magic Tour next week and are looking for a place to grab a quick bite to eat in the park beforehand. We don’t want a big breakfast (no BOG), and would prefer to avoid Starbucks. I thought of the fruit-filled waffle at Sleepy Hollow, but will Sleepy Hollow be accessible before 8:00am? Other ideas?
Thanks!
Stacey

What time does MK open on the day of your tour? You report in Town Square, so with a 9am opening and no emh, nothing will be open. Your best bet is to get something the night before and keep it in your mini fridge to take with you. Or stop at a QS on the way out of your resort.

Are they not still letting guests into MK 1 to 1 1/2 hours before opening time? (When we went in March this year, for 9am opening, guests were allowed to enter Main Street at 7:30am)
MK opening time is listed as 9am on our tour day (July 24)

I thought it was an hour, and wouldn’t like to bank on it being any earlier. Also you would still need to get back to your registration point, and you need to be there 15 minutes before (at least that’s what I was told when DS and I did KTTK). Could be fighting against the crowd at that point.

I may be wrong, but I thought Sleepy Hollow opened at park opening, not before. I think your only options at MK before park opening would be whatever is on Main Street which limits you to Starbucks unfortunately.