Where to buy alcoholic drinks in parks?

So im a huge coaster wimp and will need liquid courage lol. Where can I find alcoholic drinks at IOA, USF? and any tips on strongest ones lol? Ty

2 Likes

I’ve not been to many of the bars in the parks, but I have enjoyed drinks from the Backwater Bar and The Hogshead, both in IoA.

DH has tried some speciality beers from various places, like the Jurassic Park area, Simpsons Duff brewery and the wizarding world.

3 Likes

Chez Alcatraz in USF also has some good drinks

4 Likes

That’s what I was going to say!

2 Likes

Not a coaster wimp but I want to know where the good drinks are. Following

PS: this is the thread I didn’t realize I needed. Thank you @gingerbeer (very appropriate username btw)

1 Like

Oh. Are we restricted to Universal? Can I highjack and ask for recommendations at Disney?

1 Like

City walk also has some great and super strong drinks at their little kiosk places. I can’t remember the name of all of them, Fat Tuesday also has strong drinks

2 Likes

Oh, I see…

3 Likes

I have a word doc full of Disney options :rofl:

It needs some updating though

4 Likes

Sharing is caring :hugs:

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with any cocktails from VB :yum:

2 Likes

The Watering Hole in JP is also a good one.

Volcano Bay has some of the best mixed drinks, if you go there.

3 Likes

I need a drink that will get me buzzed fast or hopefully by the second drink! I know there’s a two drink limit. I need it for VC and Hulk lol. So which one is the strongest drink or should I tell bartender no ice etc?? I’m not a regular drinker can you tell, despite my user name. Gingerbeer is a nonalcoholic beverage :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could try asking for doubles? Or just take shots if you don’t care if it tastes good? :rofl:

1 Like

Fire Whiskey shots at Three Broomsticks or shots at Backwater Bar in Port of Entry.

3 Likes