Where should we eat Thanksgiving Dinner at the MK?

We have staked out possible location to set-up our full Thanksgiving Dinner?

Adventureland - next to Island Supply

Adventureland - Sunshine Tree Terrace

Frontierland

Liberty Square

Main Street Train Station

Tomorrowland - Noodle Station

Sleepy Hallow

I just want to know how you’re smuggling the turkey in lol.

1 Like

7 Likes

Ouch…

Or very large cargo pockets. Avoid bag check.

Sir your pocket is leaking…

How dare you that’s my special snowflake tumor! I will now demand a free…everything!

3 Likes

We are going to follow all of Disney’s rules and bring the food into the park in soft coolers. Len has been taking about doing this for ten years.

4 Likes

Either noodle station or train station. The views from either would rival any of the restaurants.

The agree with the train station view but give a vote for liberty square for a wonderful, “all American”? dinner backdrop! I mean, turkey and the liberty bell seem to go hand in hand, right? Hahaha! Can’t wait to see pics of this! Don’t forget a tablecloth!

2 Likes

Another vote for Liberty Square. A nice flower arrangement would be awesome too. How fun!

Liberty Square was our first choice. The problem is that the tables are small, and they don’t move.

3 Likes

My first pick is the train station, love the view

No love for Tom Sawyer’s Island? You can eat in relative peace on the waterfront. If I had to choose one of the locations you listed, I would definitely go with Liberty Square. I love this idea…might have to emulate it some day!

This is …awesome!! You must post pictures.

Supplies are ready!

8 Likes

How many of you will be meeting for this? It sound like lots of fun!

1 Like

Looks great, looking forward to stories and pictures!!

Frontierland gets my vote. My favourite land.

Have fun & enjoy where ever you end up. Pictures please

The girls are ready.

7 Likes