"Where in the World" photo game

I only seem to get it right when it’s YY lol

2 Likes

I’ll try my best to play along but we have our passport (!!) appointments today and who knows how long that will take.

7 Likes

Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Mission Space?

3 Likes

The land pavilion?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m allowed to guess anymore according to the new rules :wink: I did just move a bunch of photos to an album to post when @ryan1 runs out.

4 Likes

Correct!

7 Likes

Next one:

ETA: I’ll admit, this one is a hard one, so I’ll post one zoomed out more pretty quickly after a few guess attempts.

5 Likes

Aw :two_hearts:… people can always continue to guess, but I won’t be counting :blush:

4 Likes

Whoa, you are good!

3 Likes

WitW Tournament - Day 2

• will enter new players until midnight ET

Update: up to post 4647

ppehap: 6 of 10 (WL, GotG, Contempo, Boat, GF, FOP)
katielouhou: 6 of 10 (OKW, GF, Boneyard, China, BC on 3rd) / (aulani)
ThorKat: 2 of 10 (Figment, Remy)

Ryan1: 1 of 1 (MFSR)
Jeff_AZ: 2 of 3 (Soarin, SOG on 2nd attempt)
ScottFl: 2 of 3 (stage, MS)
LTinNC82: 3 of 5 (House of Blues, Contemporary, garden)
Srentmee: 1 of 2 (bathroom)
Flavita: 2 of 6 (YY, YY)
OBNurseNH: 0 of 2
Sunshine_Disney_Momma: 0 of 3

3 Likes

I’m not even sure how to play though? What the rules are? Is there a post to that end?

Or is it just jump in as able and you’ll tally as we go

5 Likes

Yeah. Actually, I don’t either. What I’ve gathered so far is that you get a point in the numerator and denominator for each correct guess. If you make a guess (or several guesses) but don’t get it right, you get a point added to your denominator but not the numerator. If you don’t guess at all, nothing changes.

This makes it a bit strategic, because if you guess, and are wrong, but someone else gets it because of your guess, you lose out. If you get it as a result of your wrong guess, you benefit. If you guess too early, then, it could harm you. If you don’t guess at all, you aren’t even playing! But if you wait to guess until after others narrow the possibilities, someone might guess it out from under you!

I’m not sure if there are other nuances, though, since I fell into the middle of this.

4 Likes

Nobody seems to be guessing. Either it is too hard, or everyone is sleeping. I’ll assume the former, even if it is the latter, and post zoomed out version. Still hard, but perhaps reveals a bit more.

3 Likes

I was here all along but I don’t understand them :rofl: I just like guessing!

4 Likes

I have no clue. I’m thinking it’s a hotel (only because I haven’t been to a lot of those)

2 Likes

Ooh! I like the way you think! You’d be wrong…but I still like the way you think! :wink:

4 Likes

I know what the logo signifies but have no idea where in the World…

2 Likes

Let’s just say that this location is never at the top of anyone’s list. Nor the middle. (I like giving enigmatic clues…does that one help?)

4 Likes