Correct! :bell:

2 Likes

He showed this pic in his TR but I didn’t want to go back and look :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t remember that.

3 Likes

I was counting on no one remembering. :wink:

2 Likes

There were no adorbs offspring in said photo so it wasn’t even worth looking at otherwise

2 Likes

1 Like

This reminds me of Asia in Animal Kingdom. Am I warm?

Also, are you still there? Now that I’m gone no one else is allowed to be there still! :joy:

3 Likes

Wrong park.

Lol, we are still here. We have six days left but three more in Disney, two at beach and one more at universal. But we got here after you. I think our trips overlapped my first week to your last and so many times we walked right by each other.

3 Likes

I feel like I met you even though we never officially did! We were so close at Sci Fi. I’m positive I walked right past you. Let’s count it.

3 Likes

Also, I was thinking how different our trips are with your littles and teens for me after reading thru your report as we go about ours. Disney can be so many different things and what you enjoy about it morphs as your family and life progress. Your trip reminded me of mine with my littles and it was fun thinking back to them being that little. I enjoyed following along.

4 Likes

At yak n yeti too. Y’all were eating outside while we were inside. So definitely counting it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The cart in the Mexico pavilion?

2 Likes

Right park, wrong country

2 Likes

Those bright colors are throwing me - it could be one of several. Is it in the China pavilion?

1 Like

Closer than Mexico but still no.

2 Likes

Wait is it the donkey cart it Italy?

3 Likes