Where in the world is heidelj?

5 Likes

I’m speechless. We were just taking about rabbits feet yesterday and that it wasn’t lucky for the rabbit. :pensive:

1 Like

Most of these are pretty lucky. They live fairly pampered lives.

2 Likes

Hilarious Amy! Ya, we went to the Braun’s next door a month after our Disney trip and were in shock to see Dole Whip! So fun. Glad you captured the pic (no surprise)!

1 Like

And just in case, I’m not in Monon, IN, so you’ll have to dig deeper into Google if that’s what you thought.

1 Like

Monon Rail Trail… are you running/riding in a race??

2 Likes

https://www.paradiseshavediceandicecreamshop.com/

1 Like

I am not, but I am right next to the trail.

Ah, the Indiana State Fair

4 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

That didn’t link right.

Please hold

This is what I was guessing next

but @bebe80 solved the mystery

1 Like

We just had our local fair last week, at the fairgrounds. Lots of animals and that photo of the rabbits looked exactly like what I saw last week.

I remember seeing Dole Whip too! But didn’t get any.

4 Likes

They have pineapple, strawberry or twist. Plus a selection of drinks with those mixed with juice. Sadly, no rum.

And the food options at the fair probably rivals the QS options at WDW

4 Likes

Oh, not my pic. From Google. But it was that sort of setup. Trying to remember where the hike was. :thinking:

1 Like

Then where are our pictures?!?

1 Like

I was thinking about the state fair but thought it was too early for one. OK I always think MN state fair; which is GINORMOUS.

Fair point. I’ll try to get some.

2 Likes

mmmmmmm, state fair food :yum:

2 Likes

Indeed. Was gonna go to WI state fair today after salivating over some of the new snacks, but expected storms now most of the day, so maybe tomorrow.

3 Likes

that bad? Like, Flame Tree BBQ bad?

(tee hee)

7 Likes