Where do you see yourself in 5 years? --- A Solo Trip Report

That’s exactly what my Trekkie husband said when I showed him my pictures when I got home.

2 Likes

I’m slightly jealous. I washed the burrata when I was there opening day, but they were out.

1 Like

Could use more animations. A whole lot of static earth/star field. Kinda feels like garden grill if it stopped rotating(and without the dog bark/rooster crow)

4 Likes

12 Likes

Is that the flat iron steak? How strong is the coffee flavor in the rub? I don’t like the flavor of coffee but I’m hoping it doesn’t overpower all the other flavors.

4 Likes

Um until you said something, I had no idea it was “rubbed” with anything. :face_with_monocle:

I thought it was just “grill dust”

8 Likes

I DESPISE the flavor of coffee…as in, I have been known to spew things out that taste of coffee. And things that my wife swears she can’t taste any coffee flavor in, to me, reeks of coffee.

So anything rubbed in coffee is a hard no for me. I also don’t like recipes that add coffee to deepen a chocolate flavor or something in dessert. Completely ruins it for me.

3 Likes

There is, but not a lot of people.

1 Like

Finishing up now. The food is fine, topolino’s kicks it’s butt, though.

Looking at the space area, I just keep thinking “missed opportunities”

They earth/star field is stationary, and the animations are pretty infrequent and aren’t evenly spaced across the views.

The side I’m on is getting the majority of animations.

It could’ve been cooler had they had weather patterns animate on the earth, and for us to be more in orbit (even if tethered) (so it’d be quick day/night cycles)

I see this being awesome on the dining plan, but out of pocket… feels like a gimmick that isn’t worth a lot of repeat performances

I mean, the most unique thing is the elevator. (Which just vibrates. It’s not like rise’s where it tricks you)

10 Likes

How I now view you with all drinks.
stephen-colbert-spits-out-water

8 Likes

That’s not a thing.

11 Likes

Oh phew. Someone else said it.

6 Likes

Completely agree.

3 Likes

I have to back @ryan1
Coffee is rank :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Coffee smells like the someone burned the good thing they were trying to make.

4 Likes

Sometimes when I’m drinking coffee out of a mug from my sparse collection, I wonder what would happen if I added coffee to my coffee. So I add more and it makes me happy.

16 Likes

Ok… I’m NOT trying to start anything… but really, Disney? You feel the need to put in “22%”?

I mean, 20 is my standard and if they are great I will gladly add more, but this feels like you’re now expecting people to throw in 22% on a Disney-priced meal.

7 Likes

Because you’re not a heathen.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m surprised it’s not crowded considering how hard a reservation is to get. I guess I’m confused by this.

3 Likes