Where do you recommend for lunch outside the park

I was hoping to take the skyliner from HS just for the experience and go eat lunch somewhere, but the hotels it stops at the lunches seem …um OK. What do you think. Any other hotels that have a fabulous quick service , Disney Springs perhaps. Where do you go outside the parks for a good lunch. Thanks

Polite Pig is a very good QS at DS, Blaze gets a lot of love. There are loads of good choices at DS.

1 Like

CBR’s restaurant got a make-over as part of the renovations. Riviera may be worth a try, depending when you’re going.

The Swolphin apparently have good food options. Boardwalk’s Big River Grille is walk-up only, and I’ve seen reports it’s pretty good for your typical bar / grill options.

Wolfgang Puck Express or Homecomin’ for Disney Springs. For resorts at lunch, I really liked Kona Cafe a few years ago. Loved The Wave last month, maybe a late breakfast buffet.

1 Like

Just reread the quick service part of the question. Just stayed at POFQ, thought Sassagoula Float works and Food Factory was pretty good, not sure that I would go out of my way for it. Same thing with The Mara at AKL. I have heard good things about Capt. Cook’s at the Polynesian, but have not been there.

Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation is one of my favorite Food Courts at WDW.

1 Like

I’m going to try Sebastian’s at CBR as my excuse to take the skyliner. I’ve always heard good things since it was refurbished but haven’t had an easy way to go.

There are lots of good food options over at the Swolfin too. Could go get ice cream at the boardwalk too.

I’m looking forward to Sebastian’s (via the Skyliner) too! However, they are currently only serving dinner so you’ll have to visit after 4pm.

1 Like

I was going to suggest this. This particular food court gets a LOT of love and is skyliner accessible.

1 Like