Where can I work (need a desk / table) in WDW?

Question: When I Uber to the Swan and Dolphin, which do I ask for?

Either one will work, but the Swan is smaller and a smudge closer.

1 Like

Both Jambo and Kidani have great places to work. They both have libraries. Jambo has a few more “nooks” than Kidani and also had the Mara to grab and go as you work.

2 Likes

Do I actually have to enter the hotel and walk all the way through it?

For the dolphin you for sure do, and if I recall correctly, the exit is a floor down. The Swan looks like it has a walking path around the side of the bus stop that takes you right to the Boardwalk. I can’t verify from personal experience, but it looks like being dropped at the Swan bus stop will get you right where you want to be.

1 Like

Enchanted Rose at GF looks perfect. How much trouble will I get in if I sneak in and establish a base. It opens after I’ll be done. I did sneak in one time when it was closed to have a look round. There was a rope sash thing blocking the entrance, which was easily stepped over. There appears to be a lovely outside terrace, too.

The Voyageur’s Lounge at RR was quiet during the day when we were visiting and might work well for what you’re trying to do. I don’t believe it does food service itself; it is next to Le Petit Cafe, which has most of its traffic during coffee and cocktail hours but not much going on from late morning to mid-afternoon.

2 Likes

Where To Get Work Done At Walt Disney World – TouringPlans.com Blog

Here are the Best Places to Work From “Home” at Disney World - The Lost Bros (lostbrostradingco.com)

3 Likes

heathernoel is right. If you googlemap directions from Swan to BW, and lookit streetview, you will clearly see the walking path next to the Swan’s bus stop. If you are facing the bus stop from the driveway, it’s just to the right of the bus stop.

Walking through the hotel is not a bad proposition though. It’s not that big that way. It sprawls the other ways left and right, but you’ll just be intersecting the short way, and not adding any time, really.

1 Like

Would a business center meet your needs?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/business-centers/

There are a tonne of little corners all throughout the parks/hotels to work.

I even saw people set up at every little table in the Yacht Club convention center (where the business center is also located) laptops open, furiously typing away.

Unless the area is roped off (like Tomorrowland terrace is during the day), CM’s will pretty much leave you alone, minus the occasional custodial that insists on sweeping under your chair.

I was constantly having to duck into the corners of the world to find a semi private space to talk.

One of those corners we needed for an important call DH needed to be on. I couldn’t figure out why suddenly there was a steady stream of people coming to stand next to us. I was getting rather annoyed to be completely honest. Until one of them shouted “There it is!” while pointing upwards.

And because of this tiny spot we tried to use to get away from people, we were able to see our 2nd ever space launch, complete with the show of the rocket shedding it’s blaster thingy and watching it freefall back to Earth. It was incredible and truly a pixie dust moment.

11 Likes

IG opens for early entry, as does Remy. Last week we were able to do Remy, Frozen, and Soarin’ within an hour of park open. Ropedrop from the IG is awesome.

5 Likes

Yes, except I really want to find somewhere with a view. The business centres look a bit bland.

2 Likes

I’m sure the Contemporary has places on the “unused” floors that would be quiet other than people using the escalators. I think the 3rd floor is one.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a desk or table to work in Walt Disney World, you might want to check out the business centers located in each resort. These centers provide tables, chairs, and computers for guests to use. In such a business center, you can also encounter these smart glass desks from https://eurekaergonomic.com/glass-desks/, which are really comfy. They also offer meeting rooms and conference rooms for larger groups. You can also try one of the many restaurants or lounges throughout the parks and resorts. Many of these locations have tables or booths that can be used for work. Good luck!

I don’t need to find a place to work…but these pictures are :fire: :fire: :fire:
The BW looks exquisite!

2 Likes

That is truly a LOVELY lovely space, and the terrace is just divine!

1 Like