When did your Magic Bands arrive?

If you don’t know, you wouldn’t know! No point beating yourself up about it.

2 Likes

We will be here for ya!

1 Like

No need to be mad at yourself…like I said, I kept customizing and they kept disappearing. I finally decided I wanted a different color and ordered my own :slight_smile:

You’re more with the program than I am- I never even checked, I just got the email that they had said “shipped”. I probably would have completely forgotten about them, or remembered too late. It’s just bad luck and not your fault, nor should you have to remember to remind Disney about something they assure you they will do!

1 Like

Thanks everyone :heart: I’m just so excited for my boys to get their bands (and, lets be honest, mine too!). This is a good reminder to relax and go with the flow while in the parks because something WILL happen that will throw me for a loop.

2 Likes

Will you be doing a trip report? I’d love to hear all about it!

1 Like

It’s actually inside of the 30day window. Usually 4 weeks ahead.

I think OP needs to call again but chances are they will have to pick up at check in :sob::sob::sob:

That’s not quite accurate either. My understanding is they will ship a gray uncustomized band if they are not customized ahead.

Mine says 2nd July for arrival 2nd August, though obviously that’s not when they will ship them since I pick them up at check in.

You’re UK

Yep, and I have not had anything happen to me yet, so I’m due! :rofl:
And thanks for asking about a trip report, I don’t know if I will. If I run into any critical issues I’ll be sure to let you know, hopefully in time to help! Let me know if there is something you are really wanting to know about and I’ll check on it if I can.

1 Like

Which part isn’t right? Do you think there’s something more that is wrong? :grimacing:

Ours arrived today for a June 6-15 trip.

1 Like

Indeed.

But if they are customised as grey, they may just not ship anything at all. Lots of reports of this on chat.

1 Like

I received mine last week for my June 1 trip.
BUT - a couple of years ago I booked a trip 11 day in advance, customized my magic bands right away and received them, in Alaska, before we traveled! I expect you be fine.

2 Likes

OP UPDATE: 12 days out and just got my shipping notice. They should be here next Tuesday with 7 days to spare. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

I’m so glad it worked out for you! It’s nice to have that band in hand. Have so much fun on your trip.

We custom ordered some sweatshirts on Etsy three weeks before we departed and they arrived about 5 days before we left…with the decal on the back missing. Thankfully, we had them exchanged and sent to our resort for the 3rd day of the trip.