Wheels down at MCO @7:30PM, make it to 9PM Epcot fireworks?

Uber from MCO to Pop, then Skyliner to Epcot. I think it will be very close, probably walking through IG 9 to 9:15.

What do you think?

I had a similar timeline for my January trip a couple of years ago and I juuuuuuuuuust made it, and this was with a car rental. If you’re solo you can hustle more and you can weave and bob and fit into tight spaces. You’ll either just make it or just miss it.

2 Likes

This is what I’m thinking too. It is an EMH night though, so even if I miss it, I can still stroll around WS until 11. Only problem is the flight is $50 more than what I have booked right now, which has me landing at MCO at 12:45AM. But I’m planning to RD HS or AK the next morning so an earlier arrival is starting to sound like a better plan anyways. So, is an hour or two in Epcot and a little more sleep worth $50? This is my current planning dilemma.

Pft. I’d do it for the earlier arrival alone.

2 Likes

I would never want to arrive that late. $50 definitely worth it. You’d have to get your bags… blah, the whole lot of it sounds unappealing. Even if I couldn’t do anything on arrival I would go for the more expensive flight

2 Likes

Well the late flight allows me to work a full day before leaving. If I change to the earlier flight, I will need to take an extra half day of vacation. I was trying to avoid that because I’ll already be out Wed-Fri and the entire following week.

Still worth it.

1 Like

Mmmm
I’d do later flight and no Epcot…
ETA I don’t love Epcot.

1 Like

Seems pretty unlikely unless you were at the very front of the plane.

1 Like