What's your cutoff to make it worth it?

But glad you’re not offended with this cause I was so confused as to what would possibly be offensive about Seize the Fish :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you for saying the nerdy thing so I don’t have to. :rofl:

10 Likes

Oh I like this!!

5 Likes

Ah. See no - social injustice doesn’t offend me - it makes me angry. Totally different :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, I think I might edit my connotation to Seize The Snarkfish henceforth… :+1:t2::rofl:

6 Likes

I was actually counting on you to come say something nerdy.

Could you find something nerdy to say anyway so I am not left feeling disappointed?

9 Likes

Ah fair. PTFO is in a different category than offended, I concede the point to you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:smirk:

5 Likes

Also? I knew someone would point this out.

But? I didn’t think it would be you :smiley:

4 Likes

My materiality is pretty high nowadays - 25% seems comparable.

I have had enough experiences where I’ve bought discount tickets from a third party, or discounted hotel through Expedia, or a discount rental that requires a bus transfer, etc. and then my trip gets off track because I can’t resolve issues directly with the vendor, or the vendor has low customer service standards, and sometimes I end up losing more money than I “saved.”

So I usually go for quality over cost.

But if it’s something I enjoy doing – like checking the UOR website every day for AP hotel rates – I will do it without complaint! :wink:

I don’t enjoy shuffling through credit cards or buying gift cards and transferring rewards – not sure why.

12 Likes

I got you :nerd_face:

2 Likes

TWSS

5 Likes

I don’t know how to take this :flushed:

(is it bad? Should I not have pointed it out? Do I need to apologize??)

2 Likes

No it’s fine :smiley:

4 Likes

Same. Expedia bit me twice. I only book directly now.

Me neither. I think I have anxiety about misplacing them and therefore costing myself more money.

4 Likes

I’m gonna apologize anyway, just in case. I’ll keep worrying about it otherwise. This is me:
Sorry GIFs | Tenor

9 Likes

Yes. Or forgetting to pay off a balance or get rid of it or something and then I rack up tons of interest. I need to keep things simple. I have exactly two credit cards - my Amex (which is my preferred card) and then my Visa that comes with my banking account for vendors who don’t accept Amex.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’ve enjoyed it so much as I’ve had good ROI. I had $2500 free money in 2016. It was the first year we did so many special meals. Welll worth the 60-90 I probably worked online.

9 Likes

It can definitely be profitable for those who invest the time in figuring out how it works!

4 Likes

Seriously. I never took Latin. I thought I meant seize the day.

5 Likes