What would you do? Long term DVC planning and daydreaming

Yep! I already have my trigger finger ready. :wink:

1 Like

Aside from the two beach resorts (HHI VB) the dues have more or less been equalizing…

1 Like

I had planned on adding on at the new tower until I saw the room totals- it’s ridiculously studio heavy imo- but I am the odd owner that appreciates and uses the kitchen

3 Likes

This reminded me of something… when I was complaining about my parking lot view, furthest from everything with a busted toilet studio at Poly costing the same amount as all the others that had garden or pool views (and more than a lake view at BLT) the DVC guys kept bringing up the new building. Like, clearly that wasn’t going to do anything for me on this trip, but I wonder if they were trying to hint to me that the Poly studios would be changing price once the new building was done.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s odd at all. I love having the kitchen and laundry in-unit!

4 Likes

I really miss the laundry when we’ve just got the studio… having to go to the laundry room (always after midnight, because that’s when there’s an empty one) is a pain in the butt. I even had to call for a laundry basket at GF… there’s a laundry room (and it was always busy) but they apparently didn’t really expect people to actually use it. I didn’t see a single other laundry basket in the laundry room at all… people were just using shopping bags and such, or their luggage!

I keep a laundry bag packed for this purpose. RR had a basket. BWV did not. And I didn’t notice whether there was one at CCV

I always use my luggage for laundry on vacation! So easy to roll it around rather than carry a basket.

I love me a pop up laundry hamper if there is room. Just to keep dirty clothes off the floor and to keep them from mixing with clean.

If I would just stop traveling during peak season I could afford 1 bdr and would do laundry everyday! Otherwise I completely avoid it, even if it is “free”.

2 Likes

We keep the pop up ones in an owners lockers -

Lol - boy did I miss my locker in Williamsburg.

We are primarily DL folks here and own at VGC-I love the DLH and think I’ll prob buy there but I might hold out for resale. I only use my VGC points there and would expect the same with VDH so the restrictions on those points, if in place, wouldn’t really matter.

2 Likes