What would you do Christmas night?!

Ok so we will winding down our trip and sleeping in on the 26th What is your favorite thing to do Christmas night at Disney- We will be at AK during the day and are open to anything and have a park hopper. Crew is me DH, 2 DD’s 17 and 20

1 Like

We (group of 7) will be there from the 21st to the 26th and have planned to take most of the day out of the parks on Christmas day, but have a Candlelight Processional dining package planned for late afternoon with seating for the 8:15 show. We are sleeping in that day with a late breakfast reservation and then mini-golf booked at Winter Summerland. I’m concerned about the crowd level for our entire trip, but knew going in that we were crazy so I’m just going to do my best to roll with whatever happens!

Yes we too know that this trip will look different than our past trips! (we haven’t been since they changed the FP system so learning that on top of going at Christmas time…planning for me has been stressful :crazy_face: We are going to try our best to optimize our time and not stress if we don’t see EVERYTHING! After all it is Christmas time and we will be together at Disney!

Christmas Day 2018 was a resort day for us (AKL). We slept in and then sauntered over to Sanaa for lunch. Went to the Character Warehouse, then had dinner at Flying Fish. It was great to relax and not so much. The night before we went to AK and had such a fun day and evening. Then closed out the night at Epcot.

To be honest, if you have a good plan, the crowd level isn’t very awful during Christmas week.

1 Like