What would you ask for?

Well @tddusina was right. I stole that point from them.

Valid.

@tddusina thanks for the rationalization and the wordingā€¦

I think I can use this exact thing in my email to them.

1 Like

We actually tipped our plaid girl (and she was fab) almost like $700 for the six hours, and I imagine she got to keep that. Plus she made wages/benniesā€¦

I didnā€™t know any CMs besides servers could accept tips. Good to know.

Hope you get some pixie dust! Let us know what they say!!

3 Likes

But it reinforces your point. They are probably making $20/hour + tips, it is just that tips are very very large (in some forum I read that it was the most sought after GS position after Disney allowed them to receive tips, because they end up receiving many times over a normal GS salary). It costs Disney less than $200, while costing 10 to 20 times more.

2 Likes

and rightfully soā€¦ the knowledge that she had and honesty in the things she told usā€¦ wowā€¦ she was awesome. I wish I could remember what her name. They know their stuff (and the back ways to the parks) LOL

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to go make some popcorn and then start a thread about tippingā€¦

:smile:

4 Likes

Let me get my laptop. I need to be comfy when Iā€™m writing long, ranty posts.

2 Likes

OK, @heidelj is bringing the popcorn, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building is finding a comfy chair (shades of Python), so Iā€™m going to mix some margaritas for this discussion.

4 Likes

I can prepare some less controversial topics to switch to should the discussion become too heatedā€¦like religionā€™s role in politics, or something innocuous

3 Likes

You are almost making me want a tipping thread!

1 Like

Vaccination? The myth of COVID? Hillaryā€™s e-mails?

6 Likes

English breakfast? :wink:

3 Likes

what is plaid for a day? I gather that itā€™s some sort of VIP tour, but I donā€™t know the specifics.

A private VIP tour just for your group.

1 Like

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/private-vip-tours/